Hazelnut Chrysanthemum Pudding
Executive Chinese Chef Leung Fai Hung of Hoi King Heen presents a host of home-made Chinese New year puddings with five different flavours featuring traditional all-time favourites and innovative creations, which are perfect for gifting to wish family, friends and business partners a prosperous and fruitful Year of the Pig. Hazelnut Chrysanthemum Pudding is a new creation that is limitedly offered this year. Baby chrysanthemum from Hangzhou lends a pleasant subtle sweetness to the pudding with a strong aftertaste. Topped with crushed hazelnut, this wholesome pudding helps relieve heat from liver and improve vision.
- Available for self pick-up at hotel
- Delivery at a cost of HK$250 (single address)
- Delivery service is available only for Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and New Territories, excluding outlying islands and remote areas such as Park Island, Discovery Bay, Tung Chung and South Lantau Island
- 22 January to 4 February 2019
- Hoi King Heen (11:30am - 10pm) – Level B2, InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong, 70 Mody Road, Tsimshatsui East, Kowloon