Egg Custard Glutinous Pearl Pudding
Executive Chinese Chef Leung Fai Hung of Hoi King Heen presents a host of home-made Chinese New year puddings with five different flavours featuring traditional all-time favourites and innovative creations, which are perfect for gifting to wish family, friends and business partners a prosperous and fruitful Year of the Pig. Egg Custard Glutinous Pearl Pudding is making its debut and limitedly served this year. The rich and smooth egg custard is perfectly made from premium salted egg yolk and silky milk, then added with tapioca black pearls bringing a hint of chewy and gelatinous texture. With its playful dotted appearance, this pudding is certainly the best Chinese New Year gift unlike others.
- Available for self pick-up at hotel
- Delivery at a cost of HK$250 (single address)
- Delivery service is available only for Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and New Territories, excluding outlying islands and remote areas such as Park Island, Discovery Bay, Tung Chung and South Lantau Island
- 22 January to 4 February 2019
- Hoi King Heen (11:30am - 10pm) – Level B2, InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong, 70 Mody Road, Tsimshatsui East, Kowloon