Entry Ticket - Hong Kong Whisky Festival 2019
Renowned as the largest whisky event in Hong Kong, the fourth Hong Kong Whisky Festival will be held on 30 March 2019. Reflecting the world’s and Hong Kong’s whisky scene, the Hong Kong Whisky Festival has scaled up dramatically for its fourth year.
Hong Kong Whisky Festival 2019 is unlike any other shows that were seen in Hong Kong, exhibitors, independent bottlers, ambassadors and educators all come together to celebrate and promote the spirit. The event will feature over 1,000 different whisky expressions, alongside an array of exciting master classes hosted by diverse brand ambassadors.
- Date: 30 March 2019, Saturday
- Time: 1:00pm to 8:00pm
- Venue: InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong, 70 Mody Road, Tsimshatsui East, Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Ticket: HK$320
- each entry ticket includes a Hong Kong Whisky Festival Glencairn whisky glass, 2 tokens of HK$30 each, a lanyard, a water bottle
Check out the highlight of Hong Kong Whisky Festival 2018 below
Join us to celebrate the wonderful joy of this amazing spirit and stay tuned for more updates.
Facebook : www.facebook.com/InterconGSHK
- Available for self pick-up at hotel
- Delivery at a cost of HK$250
- Delivery service cannot be made to outlying islands and remote areas, including Park Island, Discovery Bay, Tung Chung, South Lantau Island...
- Delivery may be delayed if a typhoon signal No.8 or above is hoisted or a black rainstorm warning is in effect
- Lobby Lounge (12pm - 9pm) - Hotel Lobby Level, InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong, 70 Mody Road, Tsimshatsui East, Kowloon