Five Rare Crafts: Handcrafting Whiskies the Traditional Way
Speaker: Mr. David Ding, The Balvenie & Glenfiddich Brand Ambassador
Date & Time: 30 March 2019, 2:30pm-3:15pm
Venue: B3 Opera III , InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong
- The Balvenie DoubleWood Aged 12 Years
- The Balvenie Caribbean Cask Aged 14 Years
- The Balvenie DoubleWood Aged 17 Years
- The Balvenie PortWood Aged 21 Years
- The Balvenie Thirty Aged 30 Years
- The Balvenie Tun 1858
An entry ticket for Hong Kong Whisky Festival is required for the participation of masterclasses.
- Available for self pick-up at hotel
- Delivery at a cost of HK$250
- Delivery service cannot be made to outlying islands and remote areas, including Park Island, Discovery Bay, Tung Chung, South Lantau Island...
- Delivery may be delayed if a typhoon signal No.8 or above is hoisted or a black rainstorm warning is in effect
- Lobby Lounge (12pm - 9pm) - Hotel Lobby Level, InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong, 70 Mody Road, Tsimshatsui East, Kowloon