Whiskies Over a Quarter of a Century Old
Speaker: Mr. John McCheyne, SMWS Master Brand Ambassador
Date & Time: 30 March 2019, 5:00pm-5:45pm
Venue: B3 Opera I, InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong
- SMWS G1.16 North British 1991 26yo - CHARDONNAY FLAVORED WHITE WINE GUMS
- SMWS 105.24 Speyside 1992 25yo - SUCH STUFF AS DRAMS ARE MADE ON
- MWS 38.23 Caperdonich 1992 26yo - KISSING A PEAR
- SMWS 39.174 Linkwood 1990 28yo - THE SHAMAN WILL SEE YOU NOW…
- SMWS 35.228 Glen Moray 1987 31yo - CIGAR JUICE (TBC)
An entry ticket for Hong Kong Whisky Festival is required for the participation of masterclasses.
- Available for self pick-up at hotel
- Delivery at a cost of HK$250
- Delivery service cannot be made to outlying islands and remote areas, including Park Island, Discovery Bay, Tung Chung, South Lantau Island...
- Delivery may be delayed if a typhoon signal No.8 or above is hoisted or a black rainstorm warning is in effect
- Lobby Lounge (12pm - 9pm) - Hotel Lobby Level, InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong, 70 Mody Road, Tsimshatsui East, Kowloon