Chivas Blending Workshop (5:45pm-6:45pm)
Do you know that single or blended is just a different way in the process of making whisky, and there is no constant causal relationship with the quality of whisky?
In order to broaden the understanding of whisky, Chivas will invite whisky expert Whisky U to disclose Chivas art of whisky blending. Whisky U is currently the only whisky course certified by a Scottish University in Asia. The course focuses on whisky to make sure candidates get an all-round and in-depth knowledge.
After completing the workshop, attendee will be awarded with a certificate. What's more exciting for whisky fans? How about an exclusive bottle of whisky blended according to your very own taste?
You will experience a tasting of each of the malt and grain whiskies provided. Based on your tasting note, you can create you very own bottle of whisky.
Speaker: Ms Yvonne Wang Co-Founder and Instructor, Whisky U
Date & Time: 30 March 2019, 5:45pm-6:45pm
Venue: B2 Iibrary , InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong
- Floral - Single Grain
- Fruity - Malt
- Creamy - Malt
- Citrus - Malt
- Smokey - Malt
An entry ticket for Hong Kong Whisky Festival is required for the participation of masterclasses.
- Available for self pick-up at hotel
- Delivery at a cost of HK$250
- Delivery service cannot be made to outlying islands and remote areas, including Park Island, Discovery Bay, Tung Chung, South Lantau Island...
- Delivery may be delayed if a typhoon signal No.8 or above is hoisted or a black rainstorm warning is in effect
- Lobby Lounge (12pm - 9pm) - Hotel Lobby Level, InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong, 70 Mody Road, Tsimshatsui East, Kowloon